|Remove pimple marks|
What are pimples?
Pimples are basically small inflammations or sebaceous glands (oil glands) infected with bacteria. But a pimple scar, when treated the right way (like natural home remedies and trustworthy products) can be limited just to the top layer of the skin.
How to get rid of pimple marks using home remedies:
- OLIVE OIL
- COCONUT OIL
- ALOE VERA
- BAKING SODA
- EGG WHITES
- LEMON JUICE
1. OLIVE OIL
Olive oil is said to be the most skin friendly oil because it contains a whole lot of vitamins (A, D, C, E, B), iron and antioxidants. The anti-inflammatory properties of olive oil also help remove acne scars.
- 1 tsp Dabur Vatika Enriched Olive Hair Oil
- A bowl of warm water
- A clean cloth or towel
- Take a little olive oil and gently massage on your face with this. Focus more on the pimple marks.
- Massage for a few minutes till the time you feel the oil has been absorbed by the skin
- Now take a clean towel and soak it in warm water.
- Put the warm wet cloth on your face and take steam.
- Now wipe away excess oil gently with the cloth. Do not rub though.
- After 1-2 minutes, wash off face with normal water
2. COCONUT OIL
Coconut is known to be a super food and its oil is very beneficial for the body. Coconut oil can help get rid of pimple and acne marks permanently as it contains anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, which helps fight against pimple causing bacteria.
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of aloe vera gel
- Water to splash
- Mix a teaspoon of coconut oil with aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Apply the mix on the face, especially the pimples and the marks areas gently.
- Leave on the gel for around 10-15 minutes till it dries out and thereafter massage gently with finger tips for another 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and then pat dry and see the results immediately.
- Repeat the process daily.
3. ALOE VERA
Aloe vera is a well-known natural ingredient that works wonders for the skin. It not only helps in keeping excess oil out, but makes the outer layer of the skin soft, supple and smooth. Aloe vera is a succulent plant with medicinal properties that help reduce scars.
- 1 tsp aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour (besan)
- 1 tsp honey
- Take a teaspoon of aloe vera gel and to it add besan and few drops of honey
- Mix the three ingredients in a bowl and thereafter gently apply on the face, with a thick covering on pimples and marks.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes till it dries out.
- Gently pat the face with cold water and then massage the face for 5 minutes
- Wash with cold water and pat dry.
4. BAKING SODA
Also known as sodium bicarbonate, baking soda is a versatile ingredient, which not just enhances the taste of food but also helps in skin care. Known for balancing the pH levels in skin, baking soda helps in soaking extra oil from the skin.
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda and add few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix them in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture to the pimples and marks and leave it to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water
- Repeat the process daily or till the time the pimple has completely vanished
Honey contains natural antibiotics that kills the acne causing bacteria. Apart from this, it also helps in clearing acne marks permanently. It is also antiseptic in nature and hence helps in the healing process of the skin as well.
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Water (to wash the face)
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Apply a thin layer of honey and let it dry for some time.
- Thereafter, take a few drops of lemon and apply on the face.
- Keep it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Massage skin with wet fingers for five minutes in circular motions.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry again
- Repeat till the time the problem has been treated from the root
Sugar is an easily available ingredient that helps not just in exfoliating but also brightens the skin tone. It reduced dark spots and helps keep the skin clean.
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp honey
- Take granulated sugar, milk powder and honey in a bowl.
- Mix the three and apply on the face gently, massaging with fingertips
- Keep the face pack on for 10-12 minutes and thereafter wash with cold water.
- Use this remedy twice a week for desired results.
7. EGG WHITES
Egg whites help in lightening as well as removing pimple marks from the skin. Filled with protein and vitamins, egg whites are very helpful in regenerating new skin cells to erase zit marks and spots.
- 1 egg white
- Water (to wash face)
- Take out white from an eggs in a bowl and apply on pimples and marks.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes till it dries out
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
8. LEMON JUICE
Lemon is the most-effective ingredients and single-handedly can do wonders for all kinds of skin related problems. Known for its lightening properties, lemon can reduce spots and marks considerably.
- 1 whole lemon
- Squeeze juice from one lemon and gently apply on the face.
- Massage gently with fingers for few minutes and thereafter let the juice be absorbed for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat the process at least once a day for desired results
Tips on how to remove pimple marks at home:
- Avoid picking at spots and marks
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid sun
- Use chemicals to minimum
- Eat healthy
- Get adequate rest
- Fem Turmeric Herbal Bleach
- Clean Your Makeup before You Sleep
- Regular Exfoliation
1. Avoid picking at spots and marks
Most importantly, do not commit a skin sin. A pimple that is meddled with—scratched, pinched or broken—will haunt you by leaving a pit or a scar on your skin, making you regret your indiscretion every time you look at it. But thanks to some great ingredients, there is still time to save your soul.
2. Drink plenty of water
One needs to drink lots of water to not just keep the body and skin hydrated, but also help flush out toxins from the body. Water will help circulation of blood regulated and hence oil formation will be less, leading to pimple free skin. Drinking water is also a natural way to boost skin health, thereby reducing acne marks as well.
3. Avoid sun
Ultraviolet rays from the sun stimulate pigment producing cells in the skin which can worsen the appearance of acne scars and spots. If it is imperative to be out directly in sun, always use a good sunscreen lotion or gel so that the harmful rays do not damage your skin. Always use a SPF30 or higher lotion so that it protects the skin. Apart from that one can also use a wide-brimmed hat and keep in the shade as much as possible.
4. Use chemicals to minimum
Chemicals are the main reason why skin eruptions and spots happen. Well, if one is in a profession where they cannot restrict the use of chemicals on skin, it is very important to take care otherwise. Always use natural cosmetics, and make sure to wipe them off skin before going to bed. Clogged pores cause pimples and marks and so it is important to cleans and wash off the makeup at the end of the day. Always use good quality make up so that harm to the skin is less.
5. Eat healthy
Eating right and healthy always has its plus points. Apart from keeping one’s health on the right track, good eating habits also enhances ones skin texture. Seasonal fruits and vegetables can do wonders for the skin, thereby reducing chances of breakouts and keeping spots and marks at bay. Avoid frozen and artificially-chemical laden food at all costs, as it increases the risks of pimples.
6. Get adequate rest
According to experts, skin rejuvenates and replenishes on its own once we are asleep. So make sure you get adequate rest, at least eight hours at night so that body is not too tensed.
7. Fem Turmeric Herbal Bleach
8. Clean Your Makeup before You Sleep
To control pimple marks, control the pimple first! Follow a strict skincare regime and never sleep in with makeup or an unclean face. Dirt and grime will block your pores, leading to a build-up of bacteria and, eventually, a scary zit.
9. Regular Exfoliation
Remember to exfoliate your skin regularly to let it breathe and unclog pores.
Meanwhile let us know what you think about this article on how to get rid of pimple marks. Was it helpful or not?
While pimples and acne can happen at any age, what is important to know that there are certain reasons attached to them and their recurrent appearance despite you trying hard to keep your skin clean and clear? So we'll talk about the causes of pimples in another article.
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.