Charlie Puth is one hell of a singer with an amazing voice.
Lately I've been listening to more of Charlie Puth's songs and my friends and mum have been asking why I love listening to his tracks.
I was a Chris Brown music kind of guy until he started singing trash, although I still love most of his tracks, but Charlie Puth's pop rock style caught my attention.
A friend of mine always love playing Charlie Puth's songs and I asked by she love Charlie Puth, her reply was that he's good looking in his own boy next-door ways. He seems to be sweet and kind. Which I didn't argue about.
Enough of that though. Here's the reason why I like Charlie Puth's songs.
- I love the style of each and every single tracks.
- The production quality of his tracks are very good.
- I love he captures people's hearts with his rhythm.
- Every single words in his tracks has a positive meaning.
- There's no vulgar words in his songs
- I love the feeling I get when I listen to his songs
I don't know what you guys think, but I personally think his songs are incredible
The way he creates his tracks in his mind and the fact that he takes his fans through that process is great .
His “Nine Tracks Mind" album is amazing to the extent that I can't stop listening to it.
You guys should definitely try to listen to his songs and you'll see the reason why I love his songs. So far Charlie Puth is my favourite artist. Drop your favourite artists name on the comment section, so I can check out their tracks too.